Quovantis Off Campus Drive 2020 – Quovantis Technologies scheduled to hire for the role of React JS Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA – 2018 – 2020 batch graduates at Noida. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Quovantis Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||React JS Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Rs.3.3 – 4.4 LPA|
- Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
- Target Batch: 2018-2020
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Salary: INR 3.35 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3
- Hands on experience working with any Cloud platform preferable AWS
- Understanding of the Serverless architecture.
- Good understanding of commonly used design principles and design patterns
- An experienced grasp of version control, branches and git in particular
- Thorough understanding of working in development, staging and production environments
- Understanding of AWS Codedeploy, Cloudformation
- Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
- Should have good written/verbal communication skills.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
Note – The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply Quovantis Off Campus Drive 2020 for React JS Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.