Quotient Technology Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Software Engineering Intern for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Quotient Technology Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
- You are pursuing or have strong interest in computer science academic courses of study in machine learning or a related field (e.g. NLP, information retrieval, computer vision)
- You have read publications in top-tier conferences or journals in your field
- You have solid software engineering skills, including experience with Python or Java
- You have some experience with machine learning software packages (e.g., scikit-learn,
TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- You have some experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, deep learning, bayesian reasoning, recommendation systems, learning for search, speech processing, learning from semi structured data, reinforcement or active learning, ML software systems, ML on mobile devices.
- You should have strong programming and mathematics background
- Quotient’s Data Engineering Team is developing the best Machine Learning (ML) team to develop high impact solutions that touch millions of people and lots of data.
- From images to completing consumers shopping journey in every possible way, the Quotient’s ML team developing solutions using a full range of ML techniques from computer vision to supervised learning to deep learning to online learning.
- While some of our algorithms run on mobile devices, others require large clusters on our infrastructure.
- We are looking for Machine Learning interns with an academic or practical background in machine learning, ideally with experience in natural language understanding, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, or deep learning.
How to apply for Quotient Technology Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here