Qualcomm Recruitment 2019 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Associate Software Test Engineer at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Associate Software Test Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Preferred candidates with 0-1 years experience in Strong Scripting (Python/ Perl) and C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong CS fundamentals data structures, algorithms, Trees etc.
- Strong knowledge on Android Frameworks, Android Monkey and Linux Kernel.
- Strong knowledge on ARM acrhitecture and T32 debugging.
- Strong knowledge on Android frameworks/Linux Kernel/ performance and KPI definitions and profiling.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Android Stability Test & Triage Engineer As a developer-test you enjoy breaking software, and you are an expert at developing code to test system software and characterizing it across multiple quality dimensions including functionality, reliability, performance and stability.
How to apply Qualcomm Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here