Qualcomm Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ years experience with Database Management Software.
- 1+ years experience with API.
- 1+ years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
- Engineers to develop and maintain applications, that help with overall content generation and distribution to QCTs customers.
- The job involves developing applications, data backends, automation systems, user interfaces, integrated process workflow applications with in-house and third-party tools, and reporting.
- It also involves generating publishable content from data sources and creating professional intuitive ways to present content to Qualcomm customers.
- It also requires administration, testing and maintenance of a content management system to support Qualcomm information strategy and output generation needs.
- Candidates will be a member of a Scrum team, and responsible for design, development and testing.
How to apply Qualcomm Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here