Qualcomm Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Systems Test Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Qualcomm Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Systems Test Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering required. Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- Master’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng or equivalent experience
- 1+ years Systems Test Engineering or related work experience.
- As a member of QCT’s Modem Test group, candidate will be responsible for verifying Modem software’s protocols/features, characterizing system performance, Stability and Power Consumption testing in Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology till Release 12 and beyond.
- Exposure to one or more of following radio access technologies – WCDMA ( Rel99, Rel5, Rel 6, Rel 7), CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/GPRS is desirable.
- Candidates can expect to be responsible for testing and verifying physical layer and network protocol requirements for modem ASIC products supporting LTE specifications.
- Candidate will work closely with customers to perform test and resolve issues.
- Will conduct engineering tests and detailed in depth analysis of failures and experimental testing to improving the quality of QC’s ASIC products.
- Candidate will be working with a multi-discipline team (Software Development, System Design, Customer Support, ASIC Design, RF Circuits and Hardware Design, etc.) to integrate, test and commercialize QCT products.
How to apply Qualcomm Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here