Qualcomm Recruitment 2019 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of LTE System Test Engineer Associate at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||LTE System Test Engineer Associate|
- Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of experience in a system level integration and test role with good background in one or more of the following areas: Solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts.
- Understanding of Physical layer, MAC procedures and Radio Resource Control protocol specifications in LTE air interface standards.
- Understanding of software development and testing concepts for wireless handsets for various air interface standards.
- As a member of QCT’s Modem Test group, candidate will be responsible for verifying Modem software’s protocols/features, characterizing system performance, Stability and Power Consumption testing in Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology till Release 12 and beyond.
- Exposure to one or more of following radio access technologies – WCDMA (Rel99, Rel5, Rel 6, Rel 7), CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/GPRS is desirable.
- Job responsibilities include system level feature testing, developing/executing test strategies and test plans, field log analysis, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, optimizing system performance, improving the stability of the product, optimizing power consumption and supporting customers with product commercialization.
How to apply Qualcomm Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now