Qualcomm Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Engineer – LTE Test for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – LTE Test|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- The ability to plan and design tests for proper integration of systems components and features, including knowledge of the system under test.
- This also includes the ability to perform cost/benefit analysis for types of testing to be employed versus potential systems errors, consult on approaches and tools for testing compatibility with other features, analyze test executions and results, implement improvements to testing process and tools, and provide time, effort, and resource estimates for thorough testing.
- Tests and modifies general systems-level software/hardware, specialized utility and/or hardware. Interprets wireless specifications.
- Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Documents systems-level defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to developers.
- Identifies, analyzes, troubleshoots, and documents problems with program function, output, or content.
- Develops testing programs that assess effectiveness of a new system or modification of an existing system.
How to apply Qualcomm Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here