Qualcomm Recruitment 2017 for System Test Engineer(Freshers) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||System Test Engineer|
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satel
- Scripting experience specifically in Perl and/or Python
- Software development in a realtime environment, including C/ C++, data structures and
- OS concepts
- Wireless communication systems
- The system test engineer will work closely with software, systems, and hardware engineers to develop test cases, test tools and test environments with a specific focus on automation.
- Troubleshooting and test execution are also major components of this position.
- Primary responsibility will be system integration and test with focus on test creation, execution, and issue triage.
- Additional focus on automation framework development and maintenance along with new feature integration is also an expectation of the position.
- Applicants should be motivated to learn, eager to debug and resolve issues, have a customer mindset, and be interested in wireless technologies.
- They should be able to transfer high level requirements into test designs, be familiar with accepted engineering practices, and be able to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
How to apply Qualcomm Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here