Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 – Qualcomm is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years of Software Engineering or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Programming languages such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of database, operating systems, and algorithms design
- Experience developing and supporting one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Having exposure to Data Engineering, Data Mining, Business Intelligence & Machine learning will be an added advantage.
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
- Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or improve its performance.
- Stores retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
How to apply for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details and To Apply: Click here