QTPI Off Campus Drive 2020 – QTPI scheduled to hire Software Developer for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA – 2017-2019 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
QTPI Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Batch||2017 – 2019|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||4 – 6 LPA|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)/MCA
- Batch: 2017-2019 passed out
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Front End: Strong in Vue or React JS,HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Bootstrap
- Back end: Node JS, MongoDB
- Knowledge in API development (RESTful, GraphQL)
- Knowledge in HTTP2.0, Google SignIn, Firebase
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum processes
- Knowledge in AWS/Cloud deployments
- Self-motivated and Passionate to learn and adapt in a start-up environment
- Experience in Git, Jenkins CI/CD
- Experience in Docker containers and kubernetes/swarm orchestration
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Video Round
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply for QTPI Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.