QAD Off Campus Drive 2023 – QAD is scheduled to hire an Associate Extended Support Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
QAD Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Extended Support Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education/Licenses: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-2 years of QAD and Progress products technical experience which includes experience installing/upgrading the products and performing Progress DBA tasks
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress
- DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration and technical troubleshooting.
- Other knowledge or skills: SQL knowledge, QAD PKS certifications & other industry relevant certifications are good to have.
- Minimum travel required
What you’ll do:
- Environments Monitoring; Production Monitoring, Non-Production Monitoring, Special/manual monitoring ,if any
- Service Requests Management: User administration, Printer Management, Batch Management, Database refreshes for all Cloud customers and other DBA tasks
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Incident Management & Problem Management
- Working on assigned severity 2 & 3 incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Begin handling severity 1 incidents with guidance from seniors in the team.
- Understand the Cloud outage/impairment process and follow the process in case of severity 0 situations as regards escalating to the right people at the right time for quick outage recovery.
- Low APA% instance investigation. Employs DMAIC approach to problem solving
- Change Management & Release and Deployment Management
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for installation/upgrade activities on Cloud Non-Production environments in strict compliance with documented procedures and work towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFC’s for Cloud customer non-production environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
- Begin handling production RFC’s for B &C Cloud customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- As an Associate Operations Analyst you will be responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading QAD, QAD Divisional and third party/partner products on QAD Cloud Non-Production environments and deliver services requested by Cloud customers.
- With your technical skills you will contribute to the achievement of Cloud server uptime metrics and other SLA’s defined in the yearly Cloud strategic objectives.
How to Apply for QAD Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here.