QA InfoTech Walk-in Drive 2017 scheduled to hire Freshers graduate at Delhi NCR (Noida) Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
QA InfoTech Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Fresher – Non Technical Position|
|Job location||Noida, Delhi NCR|
|Venue date||28 Nov to 1 Dec 2017|
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech
- Freshers graduates
- Rotational shifts-24*7; Alternate night shifts.
- Admin profile
Job Description :
- Eyes on glass monitoring and resolution of security incidents within established customer Service Level Agreements.
- Performing daily operational ‘eyes on glass’ real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources
- Perform analysis of security logs in order to detect unauthorized behavior.
- Document and contain security incidents detected on the network
- Execute incident response process when a security incident has been declared
- Work in shifts 24/7-weekends/holidays
- Coordinate between different departments within the company.
How to apply for QA InfoTech Walk-in Drive 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply drive by the following link and attend drive at the following venue on 28 November to 1 December 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue date: 28 Nov to 1 Dec 2017 Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
QA InfoTech Campus,
Note: Interested candidates may appear directly for Walkin as mentioned above along with updated resume and passport size photograph.