PWC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Intern/ Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BBA is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
PWC Recruitment 2023 for Intern/ Trainee:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Qualification: Graduate Engineer or Management Graduate
- Year of experience required: Internship/Fresher
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts, and other information.
- Support research, analysis, and problem-solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high-quality work that adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments in the area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate, and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to apply for PWC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.