Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Puri District Court Recruitment 2021 – Puri District Court has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist / Jr. Stenographer. There are 18 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 August 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be 12th / Diploma. The age limit of the candidates are not less than 18 to 32 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About Puri District Court: Puri is one of the sacred places of India as well as of World and it is famous for the temple of Lord Jagannath. It is situated at the seashore hence it is known as the coastal District of Odisha. The Puri Judgeship has its Headquarter at Puri town near seashore. Bhubaneswar, the Capital of Odisha is 60 kilometres & Hon’ble High Court of Odisha is 90 kilometres away respectively from the District Head quarter, Puri.
Puri District Court Recruitment 2021:
Puri District Court Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist / Jr. Stenographer:
|Job Role||Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist / Jr. Stenographer|
|Qualification||12th / Diploma|
|Last Date||20 August 2021|
- A candidate in order to be eligible for the above posts shall:- have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be; have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute;
- be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. standard; for the post of Jr. Stenographer the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in short-hand and 40 words in English typewriting per minute.
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years
- Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist: 11 posts
- Jr. Stenographer : 07 posts
- Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist : Rs.19,900/-month
- Jr. Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500/-month
Puri District Court Recruitment – Selection process:
|General knowledge||100||1 Hr|
|Computer Science Test||100||–|
|Shorthand & Type Writing Test||50||15 min|
|Computer Science Test||100||–|
- Shorthand & Typing Test will be held after publication of result of the Written Test and the qualifying candidates are required to bring their own Typewriter machine.
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are- exempted from payment of the Examination fees
Payment mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration
of Justice-501-Services & Service fees-9904650 – Law Deptt. -9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original challan along with application form.
How to apply for the Puri District Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to download the application form and duly filled application form with the required documents are send it to the given postal address on or before 20 August 2021.
For more details & Application format: Click here
office of District Judge,
Puri, At/P.O./Dist.: Puri, PIN: 752001
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now