Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2020 – Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board, invites online application for the post of Food Safety Officer for 25 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree in the relevant field within the age limit of 18 to 37 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.punjabsssb.gov.in) from 20 January 2020 to 10 February 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Last Date||10 February 2020|
Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should pass Punjabi in matriculation level or its equivalent
- Candidates should possess a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or institution of India which is recognized by UGC as per rules and regulations.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020): 18 to 37 years
Category wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- General – 11 Posts
- SC (M&B) – 03 Posts
- SC (R&O) – 02 Posts
- BC – 03 Posts
- ESM-GEN (Self)/ ESM-GEN (Dependent) – 02 Posts
- ESM-SC (Self)/ ESM-SC (Dependent) – 02 Posts
- PH (ORTHO) – 01 Post
- EWS (GEN) – 01 Post
Punjab SSSB Recruitment Selection Process for Food Safety Officer:
Selection will be based on the written examination.
Pattern for written examination:
There will be a total of 120 MCQs in the written test.
|Food Chemistry & Nutrition||80|
|Plant based Food Products-Processing & Quality aspects|
|Animal based Food Products-Processing & Quality aspects|
|Spoilage & Preservation of Food|
|Food Legislation & Quality Control|
|General Awareness (Punjab Culture & History)||05|
- GEN – Rs.600/-
- SC/BC/EWS – Rs.150/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs.100/-
- Handicapped – Rs.300/-
How to Apply Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2020 for Food Safety Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.punjabsssb.gov.in) website from 20 January 2020 to 10 February 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 17.01.2020
- Starting date for submission of online application: 20.01.2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 10.02.2020 till 5 PM