Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2021: Punjab police department is now recruiting for the post of POLICE SUB – INSPECTOR (District Police, Armed Police Investigation) and for the post of INTELLIGENCE OFFICER (Rank of Sub – Inspector) for the year 2021. They have started accepting applications in online mode. They are accepting online applications from July 6, 2021, to July 27, 2021. For more details related to the online application, educational qualification, vacancies, syllabus and more, visit the following link – Punjab Police SI Exam Details. To know more about admit cards, how to download them, and details about exam patterns, keep reading.
How To Download My Punjab Police SI Admit Card?
The details about the candidate who is appearing for the exam and the details about the exam will be present in the admit card. Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the exam. If you fail to provide the admit card during your exam, you may be forbidden to write the exam.
Step 1 – Visit their official portal – http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/
Step 2 – There you can see a section on the left named “Recruitment”. ( Marked with an arrow mark).
Step 4 – Once the admit card is made available, the direct link to download the admit card will be available in the notification panel.
Step 5 – You can use that link to download your admit card.
Step 6 – Take a printout of the admit card for future use. Colour Print out is preferable.
Details To Look In The Punjab Police SI Exam Admit Card:
Below are the details to be looked into in the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Registration Number of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Exam Venue and address.
- Reporting Time.
- Starting Time of the Exam.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- General Instructions.
Points To Be Noted For Written Exam And Post Written Exam:
- It’s mandatory to carry a printout of your admit card while appearing for the exam.
- You need to submit valid identity proof along with your admit card. The identity proof can be an Indian Driving Licence, PAN card, Voter Identity card, Indian Passport.
- Since the exams take place in more than one batch, the marks of the written exam will be normalized. The candidates need to take a minimum percentage in the written exam only then they can proceed to the next stage of selection.
- Scheduled caste, Backward class, Economically Weaker Section and Exservicemen categories – Minimum of 25% marks.
- Candidates belonging to other categories – Minimum of 30% marks,
- The above-said minimum percentage is to be obtained in each of the individual papers, to be eligible for the next stage of the selection process.
- The answer key will be made available in the official website recruitment portal post the written exam. If the candidates find any difference of opinion for any answers they can raise “Objections”.
- A fee of Rs.50/- should be paid for each objection. The fee will be refunded if your objection was found to be valid.
- The candidates who get shortlisted for Stage 2 of the selection process will receive a separate admit card for it. The candidates are required to download it and bring a hard copy of the admit card along with identity proof for the stage 2 selection process.
- The details about the date, venue and other related information for stage 2 selection will also be mentioned in the admit card itself.
Punjab Police SI Selection Process:
Stage 1 – Computer Based Test:
The exam conducted for the recruitment of the Punjab Police SI Exam is a computer-based test. The candidates need to take up 2 different question papers which contain multiple-choice questions on the same day. All the questions are 1 mark questions. Negative marking is there for all incorrect answers. A candidate will be deducted a 25% mark from the actual mark for all incorrect answers. This Computer-based test also completes the first round of selection. After which the candidates will be taking up the second round of selection.
Stage 2 – Computer Based Test:
Stage 2 of the selection process for the Punjab Police SI Exam consists of three different categories.
- Document Scrutiny
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
All the schedules and notifications regarding this will be available in the recruitment portal only. Keep checking it.
The candidates are required to submit the below-mentioned documents for the purpose of verifying.
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age.
- Graduation degree or equivalent. If applying for the post of Intelligence Officer, additional certificate regarding relevant qualification as prescribed, apart from the above.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi at Matriculation level or equivalent.
- Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, to support a claim for the reserved category if any.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Head of Department/Office concerned, in the case of candidates, who are serving government employees.
Kindly note that the documents uploaded while submitting the application form should match with the documents submitted for scrutiny. Only those candidates are eligible for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
After this, the candidates are required to pass the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test. For more details about the process of PMT and PST, Visit the link – Selection Process – Punjab Police SI Exam.
Declaration Of Results:
The result of the exam will be declared after the completion of all the above-mentioned selection processes. The result will be declared in the official portal only.
When will the exam be conducted?
All the details regarding the exam date and time will be mentioned in your admit card itself. Kindly check it.
Can I Change my Exam venue or date?
No, the exam date and venue gave in the admit card is fixed. No candidate has the provision to change that.
What should I do if there are any errors in my admit card?
The details that you filled in your application form will only be considered as input for admit card. So make sure that you fill the application form properly. In case you have errors, you can contact the, Toll-free number Helpline Number - 18002102565 Or A grievance window (for resolving problems faced by candidates) shall be available on the portal.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now