Pudukkottai District Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the DEO/OT Assistant/Others Posts. There are 17 vacancies available for this post. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/Any degree/Diploma/8th are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 12 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Pudukkottai District Recruitment 2023 for DEO/OT Assistant/Others:
|Job Role||DEO/OT Assistant/Others|
|Total Posts||17 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 8,500 – 23,000/-|
|Last Date||12 September 2023|
LIMS- LT Coordinator: Master of Computer Application – M.C.A / B.E / B.Tech with One year Experience in the relevant field
Block Account Assistant:
- B.Com Graduate or B.A., Corporate / BCS with a minimum in Experience in maintenance of Accounts.
- Should have Computer skills and also should be well versed in Operating Tally Package.
MMU-Driver: 8th Pass with heavy Vehicle license and 2 years experience in the recognized firm.
Block Data Entry Operator:
- Computer Graduate or any Graduate with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized university.
- Typewriting Tamil and English (Lower) is desirable.
Audiologist: Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-language pathology / B.Sc., (Speech & Hearing) from RCI recognized institute.
CEmONC Security Guard: 8th Pass
- Qualification: Essential Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapist (B.P.T)
- Desirable: At least 2 Years working in a Hospital
Radiographer: As per MRB norms (B.Sc., Radiography)
OT Assistant: 3 Months O.T Technician Course from regognized University / Institutions
Early Interventionist cum Special Educator:
- M.Sc., in Disability studies (Early Intervention) with a basic degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Occupational therapy (BOT)/ Speech Language Pathologist (ASLP)/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS (OR)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention (PGDEI) with a basic degree in physiotherapy (BPT)/ Occupational therapy (BOT)/ Speech Language pathologist (ASLP)/MBBS. (OR)
- B.Ed Special Education/ Bachelor in Rehabilitation Science/Bachelor in Mental Retardation (For the qualification mentioned at Sl.No.3 for early interventionist it would be necessary to pass an examination on early intervention domain to assess the basic knowledge of the child development process for continuation of services within 6 months of joining)
Sanitary Worker: 8th Pass
MPHW: 8th Pass
Security Guard: 8th Pass
Age Limit: 45 Years
- LIMS- LT Coordinator: Rs. 16,500/-
- Block Account Assistant: Rs. 16,000/-
- MMU-Driver: Rs. 13,500/-
- Block Data Entry Operator: Rs. 13,500/-
- Audiologist: Rs. 23,000/-
- CEmONC Security Guard: Rs. 8,500/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 13,000/-
- Radiographer: Rs. 13,300/-
- OT Assistant: Rs. 11,200/-
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: Rs. 17,000/-
- Sanitary Worker: Rs. 8,500/-
- MPHW: Rs. 8,500/-
- Security Guard: Rs. 8,500/-
No.of.Vacancies: 17 Posts
- LIMS- LT Coordinator: 01 Post
- Block Account Assistant: 01 Post
- MMU-Driver: 01 Post
- Block Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Audiologist: 01 Post
- CEmONC Security Guard: 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Radiographer: 04 Posts
- OT Assistant: 01 Post
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 01 Post
- Sanitary Worker: 01 Post
- MPHW: 01 Post
- Security Guard: 01 Post
The selection process includes interviews.
How to Apply for Pudukkottai District Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form with relevant documents to the mentioned address on 12 September 2023. (5.00 pm)
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Postal Address: The postal address for the given posts is given in the advertisement. (Check advertisement).