Puducherry Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 – Government of Puducherry, Directorate of Social Welfare, invites the job application for engagement of Welfare Officer on a contract basis with 48 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree in a required field within the age limit of 18 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application with relevant documents through the given postal address on or before 31 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
Puducherry Social Welfare Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Welfare Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||31 March 2020|
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology or Home Science with Nutrition and Child Development as special subjects or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 31.03.2020): 18 to 30 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- OBC (including MBC/EBC/BCM/BT) – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwD – 5 years (10 years for SC candidate and 8 years for OBC candidates)
- MSP Up to 5 years (10 years for SC candidate)
- Ex-Service Man (XSM/XSW) – Period of Military service plus 3 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 48 Posts
Reservation on vertical basis:
- UR – 24 posts
- MBC – 9 posts
- OBC – 5 posts
- EBC – 1 post
- BCM – 1 post
- SC – 8 posts
Reservation on horizontal basis:
- PwD – 2
- XSW – 10
- MSP – 5
Puducherry Social Welfare Recruitment Selection Process for Welfare Officer:
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject.
How to Apply Puducherry Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 for Welfare Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates submit the duly filled in application along with the self-attested copy of the relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 31 March 2020 before 05.45 PM.
Note: Registered post with acknowledgement due duly superscribing on the cover as “Application for the engagement of Welfare Officer on Contract basis”
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Directorate of Social Welfare,
Puducherry – 605 005.
Self-attested copy of the following certificates:
- Birth Certificate
- Nativity / Residence Certificate
- Educational certificates
- Community certificate i.e. OBC/ MBC / BCM / EBC / SC / BT
- Category Certificate i.e. MSP / XSM /PwD