Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 notifications for the post of Police Constables (PC-390 vacancies) for men and women candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Police Constables|
|Last Date||22 September 2018|
Education Qualification: A pass in standard 10+2 or its equivalent.
|Height||165 cms||154 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms||Not Applicable|
|Weight||(BMI) – Should be 18.50 to 29.9 Kg./M2Minimum||45 kgs|
Age limit (As on 22.09.2018): Between 18 to 22 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- 3 years for MBC/OBC/EBC/BCM/BT
- 5 years for SC/ST
- Others as per Govt policy.
Training: They shall be placed on probation for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of joining(including the Basic Training for 1 year).
Puducherry Police Recruitment PC Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Written Test: (200 Marks)
- All candidates who qualify in the Physical standards and Physical Efficiency tests shall undergo a Written Test.
- The questions will be in objective type and will be generally of +2 standard.
- The question paper will be in two parts each of two hours duration
- The written test will be in English and Regional languages (i.e) for candidates from Puducherry and Karaikal in Tamil, for Mahe in Malayalam and for Yanam in Telugu.
- The Questions for General English shall be only in English Language.
Examination Centre: Puducherry.
How to apply Puducherry Police Recruitment for PC?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online latest by 22 September 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of online application: 23rd August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 22nd September 2018