Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018 notifications for the post of Police Constables (PC-390 vacancies) for men and women candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Police Constables|
|Last Date||22 September 2018|
Education Qualification: A pass in standard 10+2 or its equivalent.
|Height||165 cms||154 cms|
|Chest||81-86 cms||Not Applicable|
|Weight||(BMI) – Should be 18.50 to 29.9 Kg./M2Minimum||45 kgs|
Age limit (As on 22.09.2018): Between 18 to 22 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- 3 years for MBC/OBC/EBC/BCM/BT
- 5 years for SC/ST
- Others as per Govt policy.
Training: They shall be placed on probation for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of joining(including the Basic Training for 1 year).
Puducherry Police Recruitment PC Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Written Test: (200 Marks)
- All candidates who qualify in the Physical standards and Physical Efficiency tests shall undergo a Written Test.
- The questions will be in objective type and will be generally of +2 standard.
- The question paper will be in two parts each of two hours duration
- The written test will be in English and Regional languages (i.e) for candidates from Puducherry and Karaikal in Tamil, for Mahe in Malayalam and for Yanam in Telugu.
- The Questions for General English shall be only in English Language.
Examination Centre: Puducherry.
How to apply Puducherry Police Recruitment for PC?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online latest by 22 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of online application: 23rd August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 22nd September 2018