Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 – Puducherry Police has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector & Police Constable. There are 60 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed Any degree are all eligible for this recruitment through online on or before last date. i,e., 27 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022:
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 for Police Constables:
|Job Role||Police Constables|
|Salary/month||Best In Industry|
|Last Date||27 December 2022|
- A Pass in Standard 10+2 or its equivalent.
Age limit(as on 27.12.2022): 18 – 24 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
- MBC/OBC/EBC/BCM – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Period of military service plus 3 years
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated from their Husband and who are not re-married – Up to the age of 29 years (up to 34 years for SC & ST)
- Meritorious Sports persons – 5 years (over and above the admissible relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST).
Puducherry Police Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection for the posts shall be made on the basis of Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test//Written Test.
- Candidates who pass the Written Test shall undergo medical examination.
- A list of candidates will be provisionally shortlisted from the merit list based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the Written Test.
Written Test(200 Marks):
All candidates who qualify the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test shall undergo a Written Test. The questions will be of SSLC standard of objective type. The question papers will be in two parts each of two hours duration:
|Biology & Human Physiology||35|
|General Knowledge & Current Events||40|
- In the Written Test Negative mark of 0.25 will be awarded for every wrong answer and multiple answers will be treated as a wrong answer.
- The question paper for the Written Test will be bilingual (except General English) i.e., in English and in any one of the regional languages, namely Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam.
- The candidates who have been selected for the posts will remain on probation for a period of two years.
Minimum qualifying marks prescribed for the Written Test:
Minimum qualifying marks to be secured in each paper i.e. (Part -I & Part -II) by the various categories of candidates are as follows:-
- UR – 30%
- MBC/OBC/EWS/EBC/BCM BT – 25%
- SC/ST/XSM – 20%
For candidates applying under MSP quota:
- The selection of candidates for the vacancies reserved under Meritorious Sports Person quota will be made on the basis of their achievements in the sports.
- There will not be any Written Test for the selection of candidates under MSP quota. However, they have to undergo the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test.
Date and Venue of Examination:
- The Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Written Test will, Certificate verification and Medical examination be held in Puducherry only.
- The exact date, time, and venue of the examination will be intimated in due course in the recruitment website and also in leading newspapers.
How to Apply for Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022?
Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website from 28.11.2022 (10.00 am) to 27.12.2022 (5.45 pm).
Procedure For Meritorious Sports Persons (MSP) Applicants:
- The candidates applying against MSP quota have to send a copy of their online generated application along with self-attested photocopies of the relevant sports certificates issued by the competent authorities, superscribing on the cover as “APPLICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF Police Constable UNDER M.S.P. CATEGORY” to “The Officer on Special Duty, Police Department, Puducherry – 605 001″ within the due date and time of 5.45 pm on 27.12.2022.
For more Details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022 for Sub Inspector:
|Job Role||Sub Inspector|
|Last Date||09 December 2022|
- Graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent.
|Height||165 cms||154 cms|
- Sub Inspector – Between 20 – 27 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- 3 years for MBC/OBC/EBC/BCM/BT
- 5 years for SC/ST
- Others as per Govt policy.
- UR – 25 Posts
- EWS – 06 Posts
- OBC – 19 Posts
- SC – 09 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- Sub Inspector – Level 6
Puducherry Police Recruitment PC Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Written Test: (200 Marks)
- All candidates who qualify in the Physical standards and Physical Efficiency tests shall undergo a Written Test.
- The questions will be in objective type and will be generally of +2 standard.
- The question paper will be in two parts each of two hours duration
- The written test will be in English and any of the Regional languages (i.e) Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu.
- The Questions for General English shall be only in English Language.
Examination Centre: Puducherry.
How to apply Puducherry Police Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online latest by 09 December 2022.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here