Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2021 batch graduates for Junior Associate-Technology Role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive for Junior Associate-Technology:
|Job Role||Junior Associate-Technology|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- B. Tech. (CS, IT, Software Engineering, Mathematics & Computing, Electronics & Communication) CGPA: 6.5 & above no backlogs.
- Passed out Year 2021 ONLY
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- General technical proficiency and an ability to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Want to grow with—and beyond—the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the ever-changing nature of business and are ager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
- You will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software for our clients using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or water fall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within stipulated time- frame
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
How to apply Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More details & Apply:
For B.E/B.Tech: Click here
For MCA: Click here
For Better chance also apply : Click here