PTC Software Off Campus Drive – PTC Software scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support for BE/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PTC Software Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 7.5 LPA|
|Test Date||Informed Later|
|Last date||4 November 2022|
- B.E/B.Tech, MCA-2022 Batch
- Eligible Branch : CSE/IT
- 0-3 years’ experience in a similar support services or software development field i.e. hands on/practical/business environment that utilizes technical and soft skills
- Object oriented programming background using Java
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Provide technical assistance to customers, investigate thoroughly on the issues reported for PTC’s products and address related questions. Guide or provide general best practices following quality management procedures.
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities following the Service level targets.
- Create, improve and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers, employees and other relevant stakeholders
- Opportunities to train, mentor, as well as participate in training programs
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to be independent in order to take new challenges and initiatives
- Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the support team
How to Apply PTC Software Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link latest by 4 November 2022-3 P.M.
To Apply: Click here
Note: Company will share the test link to shortlisted students only
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now