PTC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Quality Assurance Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
PTC Recruitment 2023 for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Mechanical Engineering with first class.
- Experience range: 0-1 Years
3 must-have skills:
- Core / Advanced Java
- Selenium WebDriver
- Software Testing (Functional and Non-Functional)
- Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving Skills.
2 good to have skills:
- Test Automation Framework
- Windchill or any other PLM Application Knowledge
- Analyze requirements to define System Test Strategy and Scope of Testing.
- Create Test Plan and Estimate Efforts for Testing.
- Develop and execute test scripts, and validate test results (manual and automated).
- Define End to End Scenarios depicting customer use cases using Real World Datasets.
- Continuously seek feedback from Customer Response Team and fill testing gaps.
- Participate in various SCRUM events.
- Identify opportunities to Improve Process Efficiency and Overall Productivity.
- Help establish and improve Automation Test Environment for UI and non-UI testing.
- Work with developers to identify and resolve programming inconsistencies and opportunities that impact automated testing.
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content, and security.
- Follow QA and risk analysis testing procedures to ensure all software is defect-free, adheres to departmental standards, and meets customer requirements.
- Follow the company’s software development life cycle (SDLC) and participate in QA reviews, validation of requirements, and specification documents.
- Life at PTC is about more than working with today’s most cutting-edge technologies to transform the physical world.
- It’s about showing up as you are and working alongside some of today’s most talented industry leaders to transform the world around you.
- Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way.
- Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
- Our people make all the difference in our success.
- Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
How to apply for PTC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here