Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
PTC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Software Analyst. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
PTC Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Analyst:
|Job Role||Associate Software Analyst|
Associate Software Analyst:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent software development experience.
- Experience in server-side programming in Java.
- Experience in Object Oriented design and familiarity with common design patterns.
- An unquenchable thirst and excitement for solving difficult problems.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with geo-distributed teams.
- Good understanding of principles of building performant and scalable applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologiesExposure to microservice architectures or distributed systems on Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Participate in Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality software releases.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, and testing.
- Collaborate with other team members and product owners in the design and implementation of product features.
- Deliver software that conforms to business requirements and design specifications, meeting established target schedules.
- Implement features in Java using the latest development tools and practices.
- Write automated tests and manual test scripts for features developed.
- Be a part of the DevOps culture.
- This includes both Day 1 and Day 2 ops for the product.
- Work with the publications team to help document features.
- Learn new technology, tools, and libraries quickly.
- Keep security in mind in all activities.
- Participate in Agile processes including daily standup meetings, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, etc.
- Engineer new features and fixes in the ThingWorx IIoT Foundation code base.
- Write automated unit and integration tests, run and debug those tests.
- Submit changes for review as pull requests, perform reviews and provide feedback on other engineers pull requests.
- Be an active part of a Continuous Integration culture.
How to apply for PTC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here