Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
PRSC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Engineer / Steno – typist / Others in various disciplines. There are totally about 07 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree / ITI / Diploma / 12th pass are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About PRSC: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre is an autonomous organization under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab state in India. PRSC has MoUs with Panjab University, Chandigarh, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana and Lovely Professional University. PRSC has been setup under the umbrella of National Natural Resources Information System (NNRMS) under the technical guidance of ISRO NNRMS.
PRSC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer / Steno – typist / Others:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer / Steno – typist / Others|
|Qualification||Any degree / ITI / Diploma / 12th pass|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 35,400/-|
|Last Date||06 March 2023|
- Possesses Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Short hand speed of 80 w.p.m in English to be transcribed at a speed 15 w.p.m.
- Short hand speed of 50 w.p.m in Punjabi to be transcribed at a speed 10 w.p.m.
- Matric level certificate of Punjabi languages.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours Course and experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications. OR
- Possesses at least 120 Hours working experience in Computer application from a recognised institution. or
- Certificate of ‘ O ‘ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course.
Lab. Executive (Electrical) :
- Two years I.T.I. Trade certificate in the Electrician from any Govt/ITI or possess Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Networking. AND
- Must have passed Punjabi language examination upto Matric.
- Two years experience in electrician trade.
Junior Engineer :
- Diploma of Civil Engineering / PHE or its equivalent qualifications or higher qualifications recognized by Govt. of Punjab with 3 Years Experience in relevant field. OR
- Degree of Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualifications or higher qualifications recognized by Govt. of Punjab with 1 Year Experience in relevant field. AND
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- Matric pass from a recognized Board.
- Should have 3 years experience in Car/Jeep driving & maintenance.
- Valid driving license.
- Possession of valid and appropriated Jeep/Car driving License from prescribed Govt.
- Should have knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric level.
Sweeper : Middle Pass Should have knowledge of Punjabi Language upto Middle Standard.
- Middle Pass and should have knowledge of Punjabi upto Middle standard.
- Must have 2 Years experience of cooking and maintaining a kitchen.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ) : 37 years
Age Relaxation :
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/ Commission and Authorities employees as per Punjab Govt. Guidelines.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees, and certain other Categories of Women.
- Relaxation in age shall be considered only for the candidates who will submit the required certificate issued by the competent authority and acceptable as per Punjab Govt. norms.
- Steno-Typist: Rs 21,700/-
- Lab. Executive (Electrical) : Rs 19,900/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs 35,400/-
- Driver : Rs 21,700/-
- Sweeper : Rs 18,000/-
- Cook-cum-Helper : Rs 18,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 07 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 01 Post
- Lab. Executive (Electrical) : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer : 01 Post
- Driver : 02 Posts
- Sweeper : 01 Post
- Cook-cum-Helper : 01 Post
Selection Process of PRSC Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written test / Skill test.
- Selection process for Steno-Typist includes Written Test and Typing test.
- Selection process for Driver includes Written Test, Driving Skill Test and an Assessment of General Aptitude, Behaviour, Dress as well as Mannerism.
Application Fees :
- Steno-Typist: Rs.1000/-
- Lab. Executive (Electrical) : Rs.1000/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs.1000/-
- Driver : Rs.1000/-
- Sweeper : Rs.500/-
- Cook-cum-Helper : Rs.500/-
How to apply for PRSC Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending prescribed application form to the mentioned address or by hand on or before 06 March 2023.
For more details : Click here
For Application Form : Click here
- Interview/written test, call letter shall be issued only to short-listed candidates who fulfils the prescribed qualifications, experience etc.
- PRSC reserve the right to fill or not to fill or increase the above position.
Postal Address :
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre,