ProtoTech Off Campus Drive Scheduled in Pune for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates on 11 January 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ProtoTech Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||For BE / BTech – 2.75 LPA
For MTech – 3 LPA
|Venue Date||11 February 2017|
|Last Date||3 February 2017|
- BE / BTech(CS / IT / ENTC / MECH / ELEX) / MTech – 2017 Batch only.
- 60% in SSC, HSC and 55% aggregate in BE / M.Tech till date.
- MECH students should appear for the drive only if they have sound knowledge of C and C++
- Compulsory Programming Languages C/C++
- Preferred (optional) Grapics programming,OpenGl, direct3d
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude and Technical Test on C, C++
- Programming Test + English Skills Test
- Coding Test of 8 Hours
- Technical & HR Interview
Job Description :
- Project Management – Day to Day – Responsibility for making sure that jobs run on time & on budget.
- Ability to scope large elements of projects and calculate estimated delivery.
- Responsible and accountable to the Technical Director.
- Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
- Responsible for meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects
- Ability to present and sell concepts to clients
- Building and mentioning the technical team
Must have personal qualities:
- Very strong attention to detail
- Confident and works well as a team member
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and always think outside the box to achieve our vision
- Organized and efficient
- Great communication
- Note: Selected candidates need to sign 2 years bond and it is mandatory.
All the Eligible Students should fill this form before Deadline.
How to Apply ProtoTech Off Campus Drive ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 3rd Feb’17,12.00PM and attend the drive in following venue on 11 February 2017
To Apply: Click here
Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan’s College of Engineering (PVPPCOE)
Eastern Express Highway, Nr. Everad Nagar,