Protegrity Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Software Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Protegrity Recruitment 2023 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Associate Software Engineer:
- B.E/M.E/MCA or related degree.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Should have hands-on in Unix/Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux commands.
- Hands-on with writing scripts or test automation in Python/Shell Scripting.
- Basic understanding of Linux Kernel.
- Understanding of CI/CD platforms (Tools like Git, Jenkins, and Artifactory but not limited to only these).
- Knowledge of Data Protection, Privacy, and Security is preferred.
- Debugging and troubleshooting on Linux platforms are preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Perf and Memory leak/check tools is preferred.
- Understanding of SCRUM methodologies preferred.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
- You will need to work with leads, senior engineers, and Product Owner to design and develop test plans based on functional/design specifications and ensures test coverage is met and customer scenarios are factored into testing
- You should be able to understand the impact of changes on automation and plan for automation maintenance efforts proactively.
- You should be able to assist in the rollout of software releases and provide the required help on the CI/CD, and build patch automation.
- You will be assisting your seniors in owning the quality of product areas and will be responsible for related deliveries to customers.
- You will need to develop a very good understanding of the overall architecture of the product and be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional in multiple time zones agile team.
- Be aware of the impact of design decisions on customer upgrade paths and brings that knowledge into design discussions.
- You should be able to handle aggressive schedules and changing requirements.
- You will need to support customer requests and assist your seniors in debugging and analyzing customer issues and provide root cause analysis for the same.
Why Choose Protegerity:
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
- Become a member of a leading Data Protection, Privacy, and Security company during one of the best market opportunities to come along in a generation.
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Flexible Fridays with approval.
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences.
- Remote workforce.
- This role is available as fully home-based and generally would require you to attend on-site meetings only occasionally based on business needs.
- In certain circumstances, the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
How to apply for Protegrity Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here