Prolifics Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA – 2019/2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Prolifics Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Online Test Date||1-3 June 2021|
Want IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp?
- Professional graduate in B. Tech/M. Tech/B.E./MCA
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% throughout with no backlogs
- A min score of 60% in High school in mathematics apart from the overall percentage of 60%
- Graduates from CS, IT/IS, EEE & ECE only
- Only graduates of 2019 or later are eligible
- Service Agreement– 3 years
- Ability to work in distributed environments.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to dynamic technical environments.
Role & Responsiblities:
- We are looking for skilled trainee software engineers with good knowledge in Full stack development, including but not limited to, Java / Python / Node JS / C++ / C# / Dot
- Net with good Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Perform unit testing and participate in the design and code-review process.
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
How to Apply Prolifics Off Campus drive 2021?
All the eligible candidates apply this drive by taking online test on or before 3 June 2020-5 P.M.
For More details: Click here
To Take Online Test: Click here
Note: Online assessment is live from 5:00 PM on 1st June’21 to 5:00 PM on 3rd June’21. Click on “PROCEED TO TEST” to Register and appear for assessment.
- Please read the Job Description / Eligibility Criteria / Other terms, conditions before proceeding to test.
- There will be no extension of the date/time for the assessment. Candidates should complete the assessment before the mentioned deadline
- Mode of Interview: Online
- Candidates Should be available for the Interview Process post Assessment
- Selected candidates should be available for Immediate Joining
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now