Prokarma Off Campus Drive 2020 – Prokarma scheduled to hire Freshers for B.E/B.Tech – 2018/2019 batch graduates through Employee Referral Program. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Prokarma Off Campus Referral Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Last Date||12 February 2020|
|Test Date||15 February 2020|
- Must have graduated in B.E/B.Tech(CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE)
- Should have an aggregate of 65% across all academics
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Only 2018/2019 passing out students will be eligible for interviews.
How to apply Prokarma Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by asking any ProKarma Employee to refer you on or before 12 February 2020.
For more Details: click here
- Test Date: 15 February 2020
- Test Location: Chennai Office
Important to Note:
- Candidates who have undergone process with Prokarma in the past 6 months will not be eligible.
- HR will initiate email notification to the shortlisted candidates with details about the date and time of the process.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now