PPCB Recruitment 2018 – Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) Job notification for Assistant Environmental Engineers.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PPCB Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Environmental Engineer|
|Last date||6 February 2018|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil/ Chemical / Environmental Engineering, in first division from a recognized University or Institution.
- Experience in pollution control;
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (Environmental / Chemical)
Knowledge of Computer:
The candidate must have undergone a computer course of six months duration from a reputed institute.
Note: The candidate should have passed Punjabi up to Matric or its equivalent level.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
- General: 18 to 37 years
- SC: 18 to 42 years
- Applicants who are already in Government Service: 18 to 45 years.
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 47 years
Probation Period: Three years
PPCB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on written test.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- The paper will contain 100 questions. All the questions shall be objective in nature. There shall be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of each paper. The selection will be purely based on merit in the entrance exam subject to fulfilling of all eligibility conditions.
- Kindly visit website www.govt.thapar.edu for more details regarding pattern and syllabus
- For SC / ST / Handicapped: Rs.500/-
- For Other Categories: Rs.1,000/-
Examination Centre: Patiala
How to apply for PPCB Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 6 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Advertisement: 03.01.2018
- Date of availability of online form: 08.01.2018
- Last date for applying online: 06.02.2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 07.02.2018
- Start date of downloading the admit card: 13.02.2018
- Date of Examination: 18.02.2018
- Uploading of question paper and answer key: 19.02.2018
- Window for filling objection: 19.02.2018 to 23.02.2018
- Result of written Examination: 02.03.2018