PowerSchool Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PowerSchool Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
- Experience: 0-2 years experience in a software engineer role
- Advanced knowledge in 4GL
- Strong experience with Reporting Services
- Experience with automated testing, High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, Microservices, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Strong ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Strong ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to the performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to the web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Implement new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server-side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here