PowerSchool Recruitment 2023 – PowerSchool is scheduled to hire an Associate Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PowerSchool Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industries|
Education Qualification: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 0-2 years prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers evaluates and prioritizes primarily chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks chats using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate the ease of use and whether a product will aid the user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
How to Apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.