PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 – PowerSchool is scheduled to hire an Associate Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 for Associate Technical Support Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Drive Date||20 November 2023|
- Excellent communication and analytical skills to troubleshoot issues, basic SQL knowledge.
- Software troubleshooting, excellent communication skills, Basic HTML, and Project management.
- Bachelor of Engineering / BCA / MCA /BSC/MSC only (2022 and 2023 pass-outs)
- This position will interact with customers primarily via chats and cases
- Shift timings (5:30/6.30 pm to 2:30/3.30 am – IST) & (10 pm to 7 am — IST)
- Applicant should be willing to work the night shift.
How to Apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive on 20 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
Interview Date: 20 November 2023
Location: Bangalore -GTP
- Profiles need to come through iCIMS only
- Referrals for these positions should be known to you.
- Referred candidates in iCIMS will be contacted and invited to in-person drive by PXTA.