POSOCO Recruitment 2021 – Power System Operation Corporation Ltd (POSOCO) has released the job notifications for the post of Diploma Apprentice for Diploma Engineering candidates in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology. There are 05 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. This apprentice training will be given in the National Load Dispatch Centre, New Delhi. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
POSOCO – Power System Operation Corporation Limited is owned by the government of India under the ministry of power. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi, India. The main function of POSOCO is to give the electricity to all over India. They have many despatch centres in India.
POSOCO Recruitment 2021:
POSOCO Recruitment 2021 for Diploma Apprentice:
|Job Role||Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||28 February 2021|
- Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt of India can apply.
Age Limit (as on 28/02/2021): 18 to 28 years.
- Electrical – 03 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 01 Post
- Computer Science/ Information Technology – 01 Post
POSOCO Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. If two or more candidates got same mark higher age will be considered
How to apply POSOCO Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates register in NATS apprenticeship portal and obtain the enrollment number and fill the application form and send it to the following postal address latest by 28 February 2021. (Mail the scanned copy of the application to [email protected] with cc to [email protected] before posting the hard copy.)
For more details: Click here
The General Manager (HR)
Northern Regional Load Dispatch Centre,
Power System Corporation Limited ,
18-A, Shaheed Jeet Singh Sansanwal Marg, Katwaria Sarai,
New Delhi 110016
POSOCO Recruitment for ET/AOT: (Expired)
|Job Role||Executive Trainee, Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Executive Trainee (HR):
Asst Officer Trainee (PR):
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (UGC NET)||30 March 2019|
|Application Start Date (POSOCO)||After 15 July 2019|
POSOCO Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Executive Trainee (HR): Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent.
Assistant Officer Trainee (AOT): Graduate with full time PG degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications/Public Relations/Journalism from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent.
Note: Final Year/ Semester students who expect their results by 31st August 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.07.2019): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates and above category relaxation
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selection Process of ET/AOT for POSOCO Recruitment:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the following papers of UGC NET JUNE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their total marks out of 100 (aggregate of paper 1 and paper 2) in UGC NET JUNE 2019.
UGC-NET, June-2019: The eligible candidates are required to appear in the corresponding papers of UGC NET JUNE 2019 (National Eligibility Test) in the respective Papers.
|Discipline||Corresponding UGC-Net-2019 Paper||Corresponding UGC- Net-2019 Paper Code|
|ET (HR)||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour & Social Welfare/Human Resources Management||55|
|AOT (PR)||Mass Communication and Journalism||63|
Note: Candidates qualified in UGC-NET of June-2019 only will be considered.
Weightage to Different Parameters:
|UGC NET JUNE 2019 Marks (aggregate out of 100)||85%|
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply POSOCO Recruitment for ET/AOT?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for MT/AOT Vacancies through UGC NET Exam 2019 latest by 30 March 2019. Eligible candidates can apply at POSOCO website from 15 July 2019 onwards.
For More details: Click here
To Apply (UGC-NET 2019): Click here
To Apply (POSOCO): Click here (Online Application available after 15 July 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
For UGC-NET 2019:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 1 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 March 2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 1 April 2019
- Date for Online Examination: 20 to 28 June 2019
- Declaration of Results: 15 July 2019
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: After Declaration of Results (i.e. 15.07.2019)