POSOCO Recruitment 2019 – Power System Operation Corporation Ltd (POSOCO) Job notifications for Executive Trainee (HR) & Assistant Officer Trainee (PR) through UGC NET JUNE 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
POSOCO Recruitment 2019: ET/AOT
|Job Role||Executive Trainee, Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Executive Trainee (HR):
Asst Officer Trainee (PR):
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (UGC NET)||30 March 2019|
|Application Start Date (POSOCO)||After 15 July 2019|
POSOCO Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Executive Trainee (HR): Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent.
Assistant Officer Trainee (AOT): Graduate with full time PG degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications/Public Relations/Journalism from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent.
Note: Final Year/ Semester students who expect their results by 31st August 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.07.2019): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 5 years for SC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates and above category relaxation
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selection Process of ET/AOT for POSOCO Recruitment:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the following papers of UGC NET JUNE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their total marks out of 100 (aggregate of paper 1 and paper 2) in UGC NET JUNE 2019.
UGC-NET, June-2019: The eligible candidates are required to appear in the corresponding papers of UGC NET JUNE 2019 (National Eligibility Test) in the respective Papers.
|Discipline||Corresponding UGC-Net-2019 Paper||Corresponding UGC- Net-2019 Paper Code|
|ET (HR)||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour & Social Welfare/Human Resources Management||55|
|AOT (PR)||Mass Communication and Journalism||63|
Note: Candidates qualified in UGC-NET of June-2019 only will be considered.
Weightage to Different Parameters:
|UGC NET JUNE 2019 Marks (aggregate out of 100)||85%|
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply POSOCO Recruitment for ET/AOT?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for MT/AOT Vacancies through UGC NET Exam 2019 latest by 30 March 2019. Eligible candidates can apply at POSOCO website from 15 July 2019 onwards.
For More details: Click here
To Apply (UGC-NET 2019): Click here
To Apply (POSOCO): Click here (Online Application available after 15 July 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
For UGC-NET 2019:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 1 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 March 2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 1 April 2019
- Date for Online Examination: 20 to 28 June 2019
- Declaration of Results: 15 July 2019
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application: After Declaration of Results (i.e. 15.07.2019)