Poornam Info Vision Off Campus Drive scheduled for Junior Software Engineer Trainee for 2015-2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Poornam Info Vision Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Cochin (Kerala)|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||14 January 2019|
|Venue Date||18 January 2019|
- Only for 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Batch
- B.E / B.TECH (CSE, ECE & IT)
- 65% in 10th, 12th and UG (64.99% not applicable)
- No Standing Arrears
- Excellent written communication skills is must (English)
Terms of Employment:
- Knowledge in Linux is mandatory
- Knowledge in Unix/Windows/Networking preferable.
- Ready to switch in Cochin, Kerala.
- Willingness to work in shifts (rotational shift)
- Written test
- General Technical Awareness & Comprehension
- Technical and HR interviews for the selected candidates.
How to apply for Poornam Info Vision Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 14 January 2019 and attend drive at the following venue on 18 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 18.01.2019 (Friday) at 8.30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the Recruitment Drive:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 14.01.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 16.01.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 18.01.2019 at 8.30 am