Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 – Pondicherry University invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate: 01 post, Junior Research Fellows: 02 posts. Candidates with the qualification of PhD/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal/email on or before 31 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020:
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate/JRF:
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Junior Research
|Salary||Rs.31,000 – 47,000/-|
|Last Date||31 August 2020|
For Research Associate:
- Candidate should pass Ph.D. degree from a recognized University/ Institute in Ecology/ Environmental Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science/ Wildlife Science with a specialization on mapping, vegetation/ animal inventory and diversity assessment, has published research work in peer-reviewed journals, and has shown evidence of independent research work.
For Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidate must possess MSc degree from a recognized University/ Institute in Ecology/ Environmental Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science/ Wildlife Science with 55% of Marks.
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has basic knowledge on field data collection and analysis and has cleared UGC/ CSIR NET or GATE in the relevant subject.
Age limit (as on 30.06.2020):
- For Research Associate: 35 years
- For Junior Research Fellows: 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- For Research Associate: 01 post
- For Junior Research Fellows: 02 posts
- For Research Associate: Rs.47,000/- per month
- For Junior Research Fellows: Rs.31,000/- per month
Pondicherry University Recruitment Selection Process for Project Assistant/JRF:
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through email for oral interview.
How to Apply Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant/JRF?
Interested and eligible candidates may submit an application based on the format given below with a covering letter to the following address by post or courier. Soft copy of the application with all documents must be sent to the email id given below on or before 31 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Google Form: Click here
Prof. S. Jayakumar
Dept. of Ecology & Environmental Sciences
School of Life Sciences
Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014
Email: [email protected]
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last Date||15 June 2020|
Non – NET/GATE Candidates (Project Fellow):
- Sciences (Physics/Materials Science): M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55 % marks.
- Candidate with minimum of one year of research experience in advanced magnetic materials is preferable.
NET-JRF/GATE/Lectureship (UGC – CSIR joint test qualified candidates (Project Associate)):
- Sciences (Physics/Materials Science): M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55 % marks in related subject and NET-JRF/GATE qualified.
- Candidate with minimum one year research in advanced magnetic materials is experience preferable.
Non – NET/GATE Candidates: Rs. 14,000/- for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- pm for third year onwards + admissible HRA
NET-JRF/GATE/Lectureship (UGC- CSIR joint test): Rs. 31,000/- pm for initial 2 years and Rs35,000/- pm for third year onwards + admissible HRA
Pondicherry University Recruitment Selection Process for Project Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- Selected candidates will be called via e-mail for an interview
How to Apply Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets of degrees, and along with the necessary documents/proof copy to the following postal address on or before 15 June 2020. An advanced copy of the application may be communicated via e-mail.
For More Details: Click here
Dr. Rabindra Nath Bhowmik,
Department of Physics, Pondicherry University,
R. Venkataraman Nagar. Kalapet,
Pondicherry 605014, India.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now