Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 – Pondicherry University invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant in Physics for one vacancy. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 15 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last Date||15 June 2020|
Non – NET/GATE Candidates (Project Fellow):
- Sciences (Physics/Materials Science): M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55 % marks.
- Candidate with minimum of one year of research experience in advanced magnetic materials is preferable.
NET-JRF/GATE/Lectureship (UGC – CSIR joint test qualified candidates (Project Associate)):
- Sciences (Physics/Materials Science): M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55 % marks in related subject and NET-JRF/GATE qualified.
- Candidate with minimum one year research in advanced magnetic materials is experience preferable.
Non – NET/GATE Candidates: Rs. 14,000/- for initial 2 years and Rs. 16,000/- pm for third year onwards + admissible HRA
NET-JRF/GATE/Lectureship (UGC- CSIR joint test): Rs. 31,000/- pm for initial 2 years and Rs35,000/- pm for third year onwards + admissible HRA
Pondicherry University Recruitment Selection Process for Project Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- Selected candidates will be called via e-mail for an interview
How to Apply Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets of degrees, and along with the necessary documents/proof copy to the following postal address on or before 15 June 2020. An advanced copy of the application may be communicated via e-mail.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
For More Details: Click here
Dr. Rabindra Nath Bhowmik,
Department of Physics, Pondicherry University,
R. Venkataraman Nagar. Kalapet,
Pondicherry 605014, India.