Pondicherry University Admit card 2019| PU Admit card 2019: Candidates who are seeking for getting admission under Pondicherry University for PG, Integrated and Research courses have to undergo the entrance examination. The entrance examination is expected to be held in 7th,8th and 9th June 2019. Pondicherry University officials released the admit card for the successful submission of the application on or before the last date. Candidates will be able to download the admit card on the official website from 23rd May 2019 onwards. Further details of the admit card is given on this page.
Admit card link will be activated for the candidates who satisfy the certain eligibility criteria. Those candidates will be able to download the admit card from the date of release to date of examination. Without the admit card there is no provision to take entrance examination without the hall ticket/admit card. So candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam and also for certain counseling procedure under Pondicherry University campus.
How to download the Pondicherry University Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to visit the official website with their user id and password which is issued while registering the application form. In case of forgetting the login credentials candidates can retrieve the details with their registered mobile number by proceeding the Forget password link on the official website. The Admit card will contain the date and time of the entrance examination, address of exam venue and candidates personal information. Further steps to check Pondicherry University Entrance Admit card 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website of PU http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
Step 2: On the login page find download Entrance exam hall ticket tab.
Step 3: Enter your User ID & Password.
Step 4: Find and Click on Sign In button.
Step 5: Click the link for Pondicherry University Admit Card 2019.
Step 6: Answer the questions to view the admit card.
Step 7: Take a printout of the admit card for your reference.
Pondicherry University Admission-Selection process:
- For PG Courses (Except LLM & M.P.Ed): Selection will be done on the basis Entrance Examination result.
- For LLM Course: Selection will be done on the basis of Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Presentation, and Personal Interview.
- For M.P.Ed. course: Selection will be based on Entrance Examination and Physical Fitness test.
- For Ph.D. Courses: Selection will be based on Entrance Test and Interview.
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam Centre:
Candidates will be able to choose the entrance exam center while registering the application. Places where Pondicherry University Entrance exam to be held Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar,Karaikal, Kochi, Kolkatta, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai,Mahe/ Thalassery, Mangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Palayamkottai,Patna, Port Blair (A&N Islands), Puducherry, Pune, Ranchi, Srinagar(J&k), Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Vijayawada, Villupuram,and Visakhapatnam. Check official website for any changes or discrepancies.
Aspects of Pondicherry University Admit card 2019:
- Pondicherry University Admit card will be issued for the successful submission of application. It may contain candidates name, Date of birth, Category, Date and time of the exam, Venue address and candidates photo and Signature.
- There is no provision to change the examination center or date and time of the exam.
Without the admit card candidates are not allowed to take an entrance exam.
- Along with the admit card candidates have to submit such proof for verification if necessary.
- IN case of discrepancies on the admit card, candidates have to report to the university officials. Check University Contact details below:-
Puducherry – 605014.
Tel : 0413 – 2655179
Fax : 0413 – 2655734
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site : www.pondiuni.edu.in
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now