PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 – Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Asstt. Block Development Officer/ Gaon Panchayat Secretary/ Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar/ Junior Assistant – 1,004 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://pnrd.assam.gov.in/) website on or before 17 September 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- APSET Exam 2020 for Lectures/Assistant Professors
- Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 for Accounts Clerk/ Peon
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Asstt. Block Development Officer/ Gaon Panchayat Secretary/ Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar/ Junior Assistant|
|Last Date||17 September 2020|
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, the candidate must be a Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess a fair knowledge of any Local Languages either in Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to English Language for maintenance of office administration.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 38 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 1,004 Posts
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (Panchayat) – 39 posts
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C) – 46 posts
- Asstt. Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak) – 88 posts
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary – 578 posts
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar – 243 posts
- Junior Assistant (For 5 newly created ZPs) – 10 posts
- Asstt. Block Development Officer – Rs.14000-49000 + GP Rs. 7600 Pay Band 2
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary – Rs.14000-49000 + GP Rs. 7400 Pay Band 2
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar – Rs.14000-49000 + GP Rs. 5200 Pay Band 2
- Junior Assistant (For 5 newly created ZPs) – Rs.14000-49000 + GP Rs. 5600 Pay Band 2
PNRD Assam Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written examination
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts () Logical reasoning and aptitude. (i) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam (iii) General English. However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be an additional part on Accountancy.
- Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- Duration of the test will be of 2 hours.
How to Apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://pnrd.assam.gov.in/) website on or before 17 September 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates and Times:
- Online Application Start Date: 28.08.2020 00:00 AM (IST)
- Online Application Closing Date: 17.09.2020 11:59 PM (IST)