Plivo Off campus drive 2019 scheduled to hire B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA graduates for the role of Developer Support Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Plivo Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Developer Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3-4 LPA|
|Last Date||As Soon As Possible|
- 2017-2019 Passed out Batch
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Customer Experience is something we take very seriously at Plivo.
- Due to the openness and flexibility of our APIs, from time to time, our customers do require guidance on how to best use Plivo. You will be the first point of contact for Plivo’s customers and will help in answering their queries and resolving their issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all tickets coming into the support ticketing system from customers and carriers. (telecom partners)
- When required a partner with devops, pre-sales, and ops teams and ensure their closure by a thorough follow up.
- Resolve and Escalate the tickets within the SLAs to ensure that the customer has a seamless support experience.
- Have a fair and controlled backlog. Ensure outstanding cases are followed through to their logical end.
- Be part of a fun, smart, passionate and merit-driven team
- Great opportunity for you to grow professionally by being part of a team that’s always learning
- Informal work style and start-up culture.
- Group Discussion
- Technical assessment
- Hiring manager round
- HR round.
How to apply for Plivo Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here