Piramal Group Recruitment 2020 – Piramal Group scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Thales Group Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
- IBM Recruitment 2020 Technical Support Associate/Technical Engineer
Piramal Group Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
- BE/B.Tech in IT, Computers, EXTC, Bsc in Computer Science
- 0-1 year of experience
- Liaise with various business functions & technical functions for the below points: Internal Customer Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Budget Management, Business Process Management, Vendor Management, UAT Support applications
- Liaise with IT Compliance, IT Infrastructure and Information Security teams as and when required Play an active role in Project Implementation / Roll-outs as a Business Analyst / Project Manager Automation: RPA/ RTA Automations
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions.
How to Apply Piramal Group Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here