Philips Recruitment 2020 – Philips scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and venue details for Philips Recruitment are given below.
Philips Recruitment 2020:
Philips Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||6 Months-2 Years|
- Bachelor or Master with. 6 months to 2 years’ experience and/or comparable longer software development experience.
- Should have strong experience in Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, iBatis, Distributed systems.
- Cloud Platform working experience
- Creates high quality working software
- Features driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software
- Supports DevOps in deploying software
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities.
- Participates in full process, working in pairing mode with equal. Challenges requirements, design and quality, focused on technical leadership.
- Leads the creation of the software design.
How to Apply Philips Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now