PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of 27 vacancies for Block Resource Coordinators in various scales project. Candidates who completed their Graduate are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 16 July 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About PHED: The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) is a public agency in Pakistan and India that is responsible for west coast to East coast to Middle east water supply. During natural disasters the agency has the responsibility to get drinking water to the public as well as collaborating with aid organisations for this purpose. For example, during a cyclone in Sindh in 2007 PHED submitted a proposal to UNICEF for a permanent solution to clean drinking water Sibi District. The agency also coordinated relief efforts with UNICEF in Ziarat District during the 2008 earthquake. Historically the PHED had been responsible for all water and sanitation projects at the district level, however following the devolution of 2001 become subordinate to elected nazims at district and tehsil level.
PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021:
PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021 for Block Resource Coordinators:
|Job Role||Block Resource Coordinators|
|Last Date||16 July 2021|
- Graduate in Mass Communication / Social Sciences / Rural Studies. Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- At least two years experience of working in Govt./ Non-Governmental Organization preferably working in Piped Water Supply Schemes (PWSS) Village Water & Sanitation/ Sewerage Committee (VWSC) / Water Quality Monitoring and Surveillance/ Sanitation after acquisition of Education Qualification.
Age Limit: 21 to 60 years
- General – 17 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- BCA – 04 Posts
- BCB – 04 Posts
PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
- Written Exam:- There will be one objective type test of two hours duration for each category of post consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers as the details given below:- Water conservation (General Awareness) – 20 marks, Basic Computer Knowledge – 20 marks, Social Science – 20 marks, General English – 20 marks, General Hindi – 20 marks.
- The question booklet will carry questions in both languages i.e. English & Hindi. There will be negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer Selection will be on merit basis.
- General – Rs.500/-
- SC/BCA/BCB – Rs.250/-
How to apply for PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 16 July 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date for submission of online applications -22.06.2021
- Closing date for submission of online application -16.07.2021
- Closing date for deposit of fee -21.07.2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now