PGVCL Recruitment 2020 – Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Limited (PGVCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer – Civil. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should be B.E/B.Tech in civil. The selection process will be based on Written / online Test. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
PGVCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
PGVCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||23 December 2020|
PGVCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Full time B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th& 8th semesters without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language
Age Limit (as on 03.12.2020):
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and
For Reserved Category (ST/SEBC): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Total Vacancies: 06 Posts
For 1st Year – Rs. 37,000/-
For 2nd Year – Rs. 39,000/-
For 3rd Year – Rs. 39,000/-
For 4th Year – Rs. 39,000/-
For 5th Year – Rs. 39,000/-
PGVCL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written / online Test.
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
- There will be five sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Civil Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||20%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply PGVCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 23 December 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here
To Apply: Click here