PGIMER Recruitment 2021 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications for various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab). Around 06 vacancies are announced by PGIMER. Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interrupts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PGIMER- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research was started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital. It is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students. It has more than 50 training courses. It involves research for the rural and community related environment and health problems.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 details:
PGIMER Recruitment for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts:
|Job Role||Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/PG/Any Graduate/Diploma/12th/Matric|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Bathinda (Punjab)|
|Last Date||14 February 2021|
- A graduate of a recognized University. Seven years experience of administration in a supervisory capacity or as a teacher in a University/teaching institution including conduct of examination and admission and assignment of teaching programmes for under graduate and postgraduate etc.
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statistics OR Bachelor degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statistics. Post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Material Management of a recognized University/Institution or equivalent. OR
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Post-graduate degree/ Diploma in Material Management of a recognized University/Institution; Three years’ experience in handling, preferably medical stores in Govt./ public or private sector
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Or Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as
Stenographer in Govt. Organization/ Institution.
- Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) [only on computers].
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (Time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Library Attendant Grade-II:
- Matriculation or equivalent. Experience of having worked in a Library for at least 2 years OR Certificate in Library Science / Librarianship from a recognized Institution.
- Registrar : 35 Years
- Store Keeper : 18-35 Years
- Stenographer 18-27 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 18-30 Years
- Library Attendant Grade-II : 18-30 Years
Post wise Vacancies:
Group A :
- Registrar – 01 Post
Group B :
- Store Keeper – 02 Posts
Group C :
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be allowed to appear in the online computer based test. The scheme of examination will be as under:
|Posts||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Interview||Total Marks|
|Group ‘A’||No. of MCQs||Duration
|Group ‘B’ & ‘C’||85||85||85||15 marks||100|
- The minimum qualifying / eligibility criteria for CBT and interview separately will be 40% marks. The Computer Based Test (CBT) in English language only comprising of multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark. There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each
wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT.
- For SC/ST: Rs.800/-
- For all others: Rs.1500/-
- Persons with disabilities: NIL
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 14 February 2021
For More Details and Apply: Click here
PGIMER Recruitment for Data Entry Operator: (Expired)
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator Grade-B|
|Last Date||25 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: INTERMEDIATE or 12th PASS IN SCIENCE STREAM from a recognized board with DOEACC “A Level from a recognized Institute AND/OR 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
Note: The applicants should have a certificate from the recognized institute that the candidate has the speed of not less than 15,000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
PGIMER DEO Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Written Screening test & Interview.
- The Screening test will include General Knowledge, English Language and computer software/hardware related questions.
- List of candidates who clear the written screening test and will be eligible for interview.
- Screening Test – Lecture Theater, Level 4A, Department of Pharmacology, Research Block B, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Interview – Seminar room Level II A, Advanced Pediatrics Centre at 2.30 PM.
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates may submit their hard copy of 2-page biodata along with self-attested copies of all certificates to the following postal address on or before 25 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Room No. 3113,
Level 3, A Block,
Advanced Pediatrics Centre,
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application: 11th April 2019
- Last date for receipt of application form along with enclosures: 25th April 2019
- Date of Written Screening test: Friday, 3d May 2019 at 11 AM
- Date of Interview: Monday 6th May 2019 at 2.30 AM
- Joining date for selected candidates: 15th May 2019.
PGIMER Recruitment for Data Entry Operator/Multitasking Worker:(Expired)
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator/ Multitasking Worker|
|Last Date||20 April 2019|
Educational Qualification: Graduation in BA / B.Com / B.Tech IT/Computer Science from a recognised University.
- Minimum typing speed required of 30 per word minutes
- Knowledge of Computer Basics
- The Data Entry Operator/Multitasking Worker Post is purely on contract basis up to 31/7/2019 and likely to be extendable for 1 year.
- The job profile for the above post is Field based / Data Entry Operator / Multitasking
PGIMER DEO/Multitasking Worker Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview. Depending on the number of candidates, screening or written test may be introduced.
Place of Interview: School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with self-attested copies of all certificates to the following postal address on or before 20 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
Room No. 108,
School of Public Health,
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application: 10th April 2019
- Last date for receipt of application form along with enclosures: 20th April 2019 at 03.00 PM
- Date of Interview at PGIMER Chandigarh: 23rd April 2019 at 11.00 AM