Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
PFRDA Recruitment 2022 – Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager. There are a total of 22 vacancies to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree within the age limit of 30 years can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 7 October 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PFRDA Recruitment 2022:
PFRDA Recruitment 2022 for Officer Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Officer Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager|
|Last Date||7 October 2022|
- Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Law o r Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
Finance & Accounts
- Graduation from a recognized university AND ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology / computer science) or Masters in Computer Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology.
Minimum Experience: Post Qualification experience of two (02) years in the field of Information Technology.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
Official Language (Rajbhasha)
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (as on 31/07/2022):
- candidate must not have exceeded the age of thirty (30) years as on July 31, 2022 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 1992.
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward
Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
Total Vacancies: 22 Posts
- General-15 Posts
- Finance and Accounts-2 Posts
- Information Technology-1 Post
- Research (Economics)-1 Post
- Legal-2 Posts
- Official Language (Rajbhasha)-1 Post
- The pay scale of Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 44500-89150/Month
PFRDA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on – line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on – line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
- Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC-Rs. 1,000/- (inclusive of GST) ( No Fees for SC/ST/PwBD/Women)
How to Apply PFRDA Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by online from 15 September 2022 to 7 October 2022
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now