Periyar University Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of University Research Fellowship in various disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Periyar University Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||University Research Fellow|
|Last date||20 November 2017|
- Candidates who have passed the Post Graduate degree of this University or of any other University in Tamil Nadu to have obtained a minimum 55% of Marks in their respective subject. However, the minimum eligible marks to have obtained SC/ST Candidates is 50%
- PG Degree in M.Sc – Physics, Chemistry, Energy Studies, Electronics and Geology (or) M.E/M.Tech – EEE, ECE, Mechatronics, Mechanical and Chemical.
Department wise Vacancies: 24 Posts
- Energy Studies – 5 Posts
- Sociology – 3 Posts
- Biotechnology – 2 Posts
- Biochemistry – 1 Post
- Food Science and Nutrition – 3 Posts
- Periyar Institute of Management Studies – 3 Posts
- Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics – 5 Posts
- Microbiology – 1 Post
- Geology – 1 Post
Duration: Two years.
The selection process is based on written test, interview.
Application Fee: Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (SC/ST candidates are eligible to have one application at free of cost) drawn in favour of The Registrar, Periyar University, Salem-11, payable at Salem.
How to Apply for Periyar University Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the Periyar University Website and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 November 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Periyar Palkalai Nagar,
Tamil Nadu 636011
- The SC/ST candidates to be enclosed an attested copy of permanent community certificate and PG provisional certificate or degree certificate or mark statement of all the semester.
- Self addressed envelope (25cmx12cm) stamped to the value of Rs.40/-.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now