Pegasystems Recruitment 2023 – Pegasystems is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Quality Test Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Pegasystems Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Quality Test Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Software Quality Test Engineer:
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Software development or testing experience with Java or other related technologies
- Exposure to Windows or Linux operating systems
- Exposure to Test automation with Java, Selenium, TestNG, or other technologies
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about test automation and code quality and eager to develop your skills within an enterprise environment while working with an industry-leading product.
- You think outside the box and have good attention to detail.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Ability to write and execute test cases with guidance.
- Investigate and report product defects
- Ability to communicate ideas, progress and updates through written communication
- Collaborate competently
- Experience working as a team player and problem solver.
- Maintain and monitor automated tests/executions. Create automated test scripts for new features.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
How to Apply for Pegasystems Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here.