PDIL Recruitment 2017 – Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) Job notification for the post of Trade Apprentice in various trades.The detailed eligibility an application process are given in below.
PDIL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job location||Noida, Vadodara|
|Last date||15 December 2017|
Educational Qualifications: 10th/12th/ITI/B.Sc/B.Com
- The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
- Candidates having training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E./B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered.
Trade wise vacancies: 48 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Plumber – 1 Post
- Electrician – 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 9 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 2 Posts
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 1 Post
- Computer Networking Technician – 1 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 1 Post
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 2 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) – 3 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) – 2 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 5 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 5 Posts
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator(Process) – 1 Post
Age limit(as on 30.11.2017): Candidate should not be less than eighteen (18) years
Training period: One year
PDIL Recruitment Selection process:
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference
- Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
How to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here