PDIL Recruitment 2018 – Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) Job notification for the post of Trade Apprentice in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PDIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Up to Rs.7,537/-|
|Job location||Noida, Vadodara|
|Last date||15 July 2018|
PDIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualifications: 10th/12th/ITI/B.Sc/B.Com
- The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
- Candidates having training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E./B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered.
Age limit (As on 31.05.2018): Above 18 years.
Trade wise vacancies: 46 Posts
- Plumber – 1 Post
- Electrician – 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 9 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 1 Post
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 1 Post
- Computer Networking Technician – 1 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 1 Post
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 2 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) – 3 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) – 2 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 5 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 4 Posts
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 1 Post
- ITI Holder – Rs.7,537/- at Noida and Rs.7,493/- at Vadodara Office
- B.Sc./Graduation/B.Com Pass/ 10th /12th Pass – Rs.5,862/- at Noida and Rs.5,828/- at Vadodara Office
Training period: One year
PDIL Apprentice Selection process:
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference
- Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
- Rs.400/- for General & OBC candidates
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of payment: Online mode through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.
How to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of applications: 25.06.2018
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 15.07.2018