PCB Assam Recruitment 2022 – Pollution Control Board (PCB), Assam invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates who completed M.Sc in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. There are a total of 15 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the postal on or before the last date i.e. 24 March 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PCB Assam Recruitment 2022:
PCB Assam Recruitment 2022 for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.30,800 – 38,500/ month|
|Job Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Last Date||02 October 2020|
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) :
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Life Sciences/Biotechnology with NET/GATE Qualification and
- Two (2) years analytical experience or M.Tech in Engineering with GATE Qualification with 1 year experience
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) :
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with NET/GATE Qualification or
- Engineering in any discipline with GATE qualification
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Age not exceeding 32 years for Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) and
- Age not exceeding 28 years for Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)
Total Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) : 5 posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : 10 posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) : Rs.38,500/ month
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : Rs.30,800/ month
PCB Assam Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Selection process for the post of SRF & JRF will be based on the Personal Interview .
- Recruitment shall be made through Walk-in Interview, however, relevant documents/mark-sheet including experience certificate would be verified and screening would be made. Candidates would be selected on the basis of PCBA Norms prescribed for the post applied for.
- The short listed candidate shall be called for personal interview.
How to Apply for PCB Assam Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by submitting the application form along with the supporting documents to the address given below by post/ Drop box so as it reaches on or before 24 March 2022 and can attend the Walk-in Interview.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Postal Address :
Pollution Control Board, Assam,