5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
PBRDP Recruitment 2020 – Department of Rural Development & Panchayats, Punjab invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) for 81 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of Diploma in (Civil/Electrical) are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (http://www.pbrdp.gov.in/) website on or before 13 July 2020. Here we describe the detailed eligibility of this post.
PBRDP Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
|Salary||Rs.10,300-34,800/- + 4800 Grade Pay|
|Last Date||13 July 2020|
Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical):
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or should possess equivalent Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering from any other institution recognised by All India Council for Technical Education.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 37 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 45 years for all State/Central Government employees.
- 42 years for Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab.
- 42 years for Widows, Divorcées women and certain other Categories of Women
- 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 79 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 2 posts
PBRDP Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Engineer:
- Selection will be purely based on the competitive written examination
- There will be no interview. The merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- Written examination is of two (2) hours duration consisting of 120 Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answer on OMR sheet and each question carries one (1) mark.
- The question paper for the examination shall be provided in English except for the portion relating to Punjabi subject.
Exam place – The Written Examination shall be conducted at Patiala.
Application & Exam Fees:
- SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab: Rs.500/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs.500/-
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs.1000/-
- Person with Disability (Physically Handicapped), Punjab [SC/ ST, BC & Ex-Servicemen of Punjab]: Rs 250/-
- PwD (PH), Punjab [All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)]: Rs 500/-
How to Apply PBRDP Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.pbrdp.gov.in/) website on or before 13 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Advertisement 14/06/2020
- Date of availability of online form 15/06/2020
- Last date for applying online 13/07/2020
- Last date for payment of application fee 14/07/2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now