Paytm Walk-in Drive scheduled for a role of Customer Support for Any degree graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Paytm Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Customer Support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Noida (UP)|
|Venue Date||13 July 2018|
- Qualification – Any Graduate/Post-Graduate.
- 0 to 2 years experience in Customer support on calls & email process.
- Should be a good leader & experience of working under pressure
- Possess Strong communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
- Male Candidates preferred
Note: Under Graduates and Final year Result Awaited candidates are not eligible.
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume/queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions (e.g. break scheduling, arranging for overtime etc)
How to apply for Paytm Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 13 July 2018.
Venue date: 13 July 2018 (Monday & Tuesday) Time: 10 am to 1 pm
F-1, Noida Sector-6,
Nearest Metro Station: Noida Sector 15
Contact Person: Ritika
Note: Candidates must carry two copies of their resume and educational qualification documents & employment proof (offer letter / 3 months payslips).