Paytm Walk-in Drive scheduled for a role of Customer Support and Operations for Any Degree graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Paytm Walk-in Drive 2019 details:
|Job Role||Customer Support and Operations|
|Venue Location||Noida (UP)|
|Walk-In Date||23 & 24 July 2019|
- Qualification – Any Graduate/Post-Graduate.
- Fluency in written & verbal English is a must
- Should be willing to coordinate with customers over the phone/email and involve in calling-related activities
- Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
- Candidate should not have any Backlogs
- Provide a solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume/ queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions
- Those who have given an interview in the last 3 months are not eligible to apply again.
- Should be willing to work 6 days and in Night Shifts.
- Should be okay with roster week offs
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Male Candidates Preferred
How to apply for Paytm Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 23 & 24 July 2019.
Contact Person- Sheetal (HR)
Venue Date: 23 & 24 July 2019 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now