Paytm Walk-in Drive scheduled for a role of Customer Support & Operations Associate for Any degree graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Paytm Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Customer Support & Operations Associate – Calling/Email Process|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Noida (UP)|
|Venue Date||6 to 8 March 2019|
- Qualification – Must be a graduate
- Experience – 0 to 4 Years
- Should be a good leader & experience of working under pressure
- Possess Strong communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Male Candidates Preferred.
- Should be willing to work 6 days in a week
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Going the extra step in ensuring customer delight.
- Multitasker and able to handle multiple people/tasks at one time.
- Proactive approach to problem identification.
- Flexible to work in challenging working environment and extra working hours
- Candidates who have attended interview in the last 3 months are not eligible to re-apply
- Also, undergraduates are not eligible to apply.
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Answering customer queries Email as well as calls.
- RCA on process improvement part and share feedback with team.
- RCA of escalation.
- Handle any other associated task that might come up in the day-to-day affairs.
- Floor support as per the process requirements.
How to apply for Paytm Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this walk-in at following venue on 6 March 2019 to 8 March 2019.
Venue Date: 6 March – 8 March 2019 (Wednesday to Friday) Time: 10:30 AM – 1 PM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now