Paysafe Recruitment scheduled for Software Engineer – Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/PhD graduates at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Paysafe Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Intern|
- Bachelors in Computer Science, B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD completed or in progress with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
- Some experience in software development is preferred
- Working knowledge of AngularJS is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn new web components such as material UI.
- Strong desire to learn SOA principles and practices.
- Fundamental knowledge of coding principles and experience with one or more of the following: Web Services, XML/JSON, OOP, DI, Automated Testing, Design Patterns, Value Objects, RDMS, Java.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Ability to commit 40 hours per week for 10-12 weeks during the 2018 summer.
Internship Program: The 2018 Summer Internship – Software Development Engineer will be based in Hyderabad, India. In this position, you will solve complex problems and generate new ideas for a global organization while utilizing creativity and innovation. You will be involved in projects which matter to the business and help achieve company goals. Work on challenging projects in support of real-time business issues to develop skills and experiences.
- We are looking for people, who love to work with computer systems and like to build software to deal with cloud, virtual machines, Fintech solutions, networking and big data.
- If you like working with complex problems, and want to learn more about REST APIs, big data, talk to us. Responsibilities shall include Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs, Fintech solutions and placement.
- We want interns who are passionate about building reliable and scalable systems. You will be working on cutting edge software development related to Platform development, big data, analytics and web technologies
How to apply Paysafe Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here