PayPal Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Intern for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PayPal Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Intern International 21|
- Must be pursuing an Engineering degree with an expected graduation date of April 2019 or later
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- You are a coder’s coder
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
- We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
How to apply for PayPal Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now