PayPal Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Intern for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PayPal Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Intern International 21|
- Must be pursuing an Engineering degree with an expected graduation date of April 2019 or later
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- You are a coder’s coder
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
- We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
How to apply for PayPal Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now