Patna High Court Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Personal Assistant. There is a total of about 36 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online on or before 18 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Patna High Court: It is the High Court of the state of Bihar. It was established on 3 February 1916 and later affiliated under the Govt of India Act 1915. The first Chief Justice of Patna High Court Hon. Sir Justice Edward Maynard Des Champs Chamier.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2023 for Personal Assistant:
|Job Role||Personal Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900/- 1,42,400/-|
|Last Date||18 September 2023|
Educational Qualification(As on 01 January 2023):
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institution; and
- Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing having required minimum speed from a recognised institution; and
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s Course in Computer Application from a recognised institution.
- English shorthand-computer typing test with speed of 100 words per minute for 400 words only i.e. at the rate of 100 w.p.m. for 4 minutes and 20 minutes for its transcription along with 10 minutes for revision of shorthand immediately after dictation.
- English Typing test with speed of 40 words per minute
- Preferential Qualification: A candidate
- Who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period for two years, or
- Who has obtained a ‘B’ certificate of the National Cadet Corps shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment to the establishment at the time of interview.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): Must not be below 18 years a candidate must not be born later than 01.01.2005.
Age Relaxation :
- Unreserved & EWS (Male) : 37 years
- Unreserved & EWS (Female) : 40 years
- BC / EBC (Male & Female) : 40 years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female) : 42 years
- OH (locomotor) (Unreserved/ EWS/EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST) : 47 years
- Upper age limit for those in employment under Central Government or Government of Bihar shall be relaxable by 5 years.
Salary: Rs. 44,900/- 1,42,400/-
No.of.Vacancies: 36 Posts
- UR: 15 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- EBC: 07 Posts
- BC: 04 Posts
- EWS: 03 Post
- The selection process will be three stages
- Preliminary Test
- Part –A – Multiple Choice Question Based Objective test
- Part-B – Computer Typing Test
- Part- C – Shorthand Computer Typing Test
- Shorthand Computer Typing Test (Main)
- Interview: Minimum Qualifying Standard:
- 40% in Objective Written Test
- 85% accuracy in English shorthand typing
- 90% accuracy in English Typing
- 30% in Interview
- The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only.
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test
Examination Fees :
- Unreserved/ BC/ EBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs 1100.00/-
- SC/ ST/ OH Candidates: Rs 550.00/-
How to apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website latest by 18 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Important Dates :
- Date for commencement of submission of online application: 28.08.2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 18.09.2023
- Last date for making online fee payment: 20.09.2023
- Date of online Examination : To be notified later