Patna High Court Recruitment 2020 – Patna High Court has released the job notifications for the post of District Judge with 27 vacancies. candidates with the qualification of LLB/LLM are eligible to apply for this post. The selection will be based on the written test and viva voce. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online from 21 February to 21 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Patna High Court: It is the High Court of the state of Bihar. It was established on 3 February 1916 and later affiliated under the Govt of India Act 1915. The first Chief Justice of Patna High Court Hon. Sir Justice Edward Maynard Des Champs Chamier.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2020:
Patna High Court Recruitment for District Judge:
|Job Role||District Judge|
|Salary||Rs.51,550 – 63,070/- Month|
|Last Date||21 March 2020|
- The candidates should be Law Graduates/Post Graduates from University/ College
recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Any applicant who has not completed 7 years of practice on the last date of receipt of application as specified in the advertisement and who does not give declaration of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 years, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment preceding the year of advertisement which is
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 35 – 50 years
The selection will be based on the Written test and Viva-Voce test.
Scheme of Written Test:
- The full marks for screening test shall be 300 and it shall be of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 03 marks.
- Each wrong answer will incur 01 negative marks.
- It shall be of objective type.
- In the screening test, the questions will be in the subjects of Law, English Language, General and Computer Knowledge
- In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks
for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination of the subjects hereinafter provided.
- The ratio of marks of theory papers and viva voce will be 80% and 20%.
- A candidate will be called for viva-voce who secured at least 45% in
each theory paper.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST and OH – Rs. 500/-
How to apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post through online from 21 February to 21 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Application Start Date: 21 February 2020
- Online Application End Date: 21 March 2020
Patna High Court Recruitment for Personal Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Personal Assistant|
|Salary||Level 7 in 7th Pay Matrix|
|Job Location||Patna (Bihar)|
|Last Date||11 June 2019|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Preference may be given to Law Graduates.
- Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
- Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government is required.
- The certificate above must have been obtained within one year from the date of advertisement except in cases where they have already been working as such.
- The candidates having experience of working in English Shorthand and English Typing with a law firm or in a Government Office would be preferred.
- The Candidates shall possess a diploma/ a certificate of at least a 6 months course in
- Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand-Typing test.
- Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing test.
Age Limit (As on 31.01.2019): 21 to 35 years.
Patna High Court – Selection Process:
The Patna high court personal assistant selection process based on the following tests.
- English shorthand test with a minimum speed of 80 W.P.M for 800 words only
- Typing(English) speed of 40 words per minute
- English language and grammar test
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Oral Interview
- GENERAL/BC/EBC category- Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred)
- SC/ST candidates of Bihar only-Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred fifty)
- PH candidates-Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred seventy-five)
How to apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 11 June 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application:22 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 June 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now