Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 for Junior Clerk on Direct Recruitment basis in Lok Sabha Secretariat.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017:
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017: For Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Total Vacancies: 115
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi) – 01
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) – 01
- Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/Executive Officer – 20
- Stenographer (English) – 11
- Security Assistant Gr. II – 21
- Secretariat Assistant (English) – 30
- Secretariat Assistant (Hindi) – 07
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu) – 02
- Translator – 19
- Proof Reader – 03
Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)
Master‟s degree from a recognized University in English with the medium of Hindi Language upto degree level or Master‟s degree in Hindi with medium of English Language upto degree level.
Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)
Master‟s degree from a recognized University in any discipline with Odia up to degree level.
Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer
Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and possessing a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English.
Preference may be given to those knowing both English and Hindi stenography.
Security Assistant Gr. II
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now