Parexel Recruitment 2018 for the post of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Parexel Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- B.Tech. (Computer Science, E&T)
- Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C#, VB.net, Java and SQL.
- Knowledge of Web/App Server environment i.e. Tomcat is preferable.
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work and communicate in a project team environment.
- Ability to interpret and question project requirements documentation.
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
- Rotational member in any of the RTSM Production teams at the direction of the Production Services Management Team.
- Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
- Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
How to apply Parexel Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here