Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Paradip Port Trust Administrative Department, invites offline job application from the eligible candidates for the post of EDP Assistant (Class-III) with only 05 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application with minimum five year experience within the age limit of 35 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidate can send their application form along with the required document through the given postal address on or before 24 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Odisha Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 for Banking Asst/ Asst Manager
- HCRAJ Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 for Jr Judicial Asst/Clerk
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||EDP Assistant (Class-III)|
|Last Date||24 April 2020|
- Candidates should complete Graduate in any discipline.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from recognised university or DOE’s ‘A’ level
- Data Entry speed of 9000 key depression per hour through trade test to be conducted on
- Experience: Must have minimum five years experience in data entry & knowledge of programming work in Public Sector/ Govt. / Autonomous Bodies/ Reputed Private Organization.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020): 32 years
Pay Scale: Rs.27,400- 70,500/- (Pre-revised Scale Rs.17,700- 44,600/-)
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment Selection Process for EDP Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the written test/ skill test
How to Apply Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for EDP Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the hard copy of duly filled application in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 24 April 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Office of the Secretary,
Paradip Port Trust,
Dist – Jagatsinghpur,
Odisha – 754142
Documents to be submitted:
- Attested Copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years.
- Self attested copies of all certificates & two passport size photo.
- No-Objection Certificate.
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port.
- Vigilance clearance
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Paradip Port Trust Recruitment?
Ans. At present Paradip Port Trust having vacancies for EDP Assistant - 05 posts
Q2.Who can apply Paradip Port Trust Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Any Degree/ PGDCA are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Paradip Port Trust Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their application form along with the required document through the postal address on or before 24 April 2020.