Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020 – Panipat District Court has released the job notification for the post of Stenographer with 10 vacancies. Candidates with the background of BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the Shorthand and Proficiency Test. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 4 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020 details:
|Job Location||Panipat (Haryana)|
|Last Date||4 March 2020|
- Must have Graduated in BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc from a recognized university.
- Must have proficiency in operation of Computer (word processing and spreadsheets).
- Candidates must pass Matriculation Examination with Hindi or English as one of the subjects.
Minimum Age Limit (as on 31.01.2020): 18 years (Upper age limit will be as per Haryana govt rules)
Panipat District Court Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Shorthand and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Must have to pass a test of 80 WPM in English Shorthand.
- Must have to pass a test of 20 WPM in Transcription of the same on Computer.
How to apply for Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the application on plain paper along with complete bio-data, duly filled attested copies of required certificates and one self-addressed envelope duly stamped of Rs.5/- to the given postal address on or before 4 March 2020.
For more details: click here
District & Sessions Judge,
Documents to be submitted along with the Application:
- Two latest passport size photo
- Proof of age
- Educational qualification
- Present address
- Contact number, email address (if any).
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now